The Spiritual Co-op Disclaimer
The following disclaimer is for compliance purposes in accordance with the current Australian legislation.
The Spiritual Co-op (TSC) is obliged to inform you that all events, services and presenters posted on its website and social media platforms are for information purposes only and makes no claims or recommendations.
The events, services and presenters are not screened by TSC and therefore TSC team accepts no responsibility or liability for any actions taken resulting from attending an event or information provided nor any consequences of such action which may or may not arise from the results.
TSC was created as a platform to inspire positive and empowering change and to help people seeking Spiritual events, services and products within Australia.
All information and services are provided in a genuine and honest manner and we will never give you false information or intentionally mislead you. Privacy on this site is of utmost importance. We are here solely to help people find events & services in Australia to the best of our ability.
By joining our online directory and membership you agree to all terms and conditions.
TSC highly recommends that people perform their own screening process when considering attending events or seeking services that may appear in posts on its website or social media platforms including checking presenters online websites, profiles and seeking referrals etc.
The information contained on the website is provided by TSC in good faith. To the best of TSC’s knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, TSC and its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers, employees, consultants or shareholders (“TSC’s Associates”) do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Our Agreement With You
As a customer of The Spiritual Co-op (TSC) these terms and conditions form the basis of our agreement.
Our agreement with you also includes your booking confirmation request which you complete and submit to TSC.
This agreement will commence on the date of its signing by TSC and continue until the completion of the publication of advertisements booked.
The services provided by TSC include:
- the publication of your advertisement(s) in our publication(s) on dates agreed from time to time and subject to available space in any relevant publication;
- upon request, the provision of artwork and layout design and production services; and
- the publication of your advertisement(s) on our webpage and social media platforms with boost posts agreed.
Advertising Terms & Conditions for TSC Members
You agree and warrant in relation to any material provided to TSC for use in any advertisement that:
- You are the owner of any copyright or other intellectual property right in the material and/or you have all necessary licences to use any third party copyright or other intellectual property included or reproduced or adapted in your material (including, without limitation, any moral right or performer’s right, trade mark, trade indicia or slogan);
- The material does not infringe any state or federal statute or regulation or compulsory or voluntary industry code of conduct, including, without limitation, the Trade Practices Act, 1974, the Privacy Act, 1988, any act or regulation dealing with defamation, indecency, censorship, advertising standards or self regulation;
- The material shall not include any defamatory, libellous, indecent, pornographic, offensive, threatening, false or disparaging content;
- The material shall not promote or encourage piracy, counterfeiting, plagiarism, unfair competition or idea misappropriation.
- You hereby indemnify TSC and agree to keep it indemnified against any loss or damage (including legal costs on a client/own solicitor basis for any breach by you or your servants or agents or Clause 2 hereof.
- All advertising sent to TSC for your business either through the promotion forms, email or inbox is your responsibility to be true and correct. TSC hereby releases any liability for incorrect advertising.
- TSC does not accept liability for lack of attendees to events promoted through its website or social media platforms and does not promise to guarantee certain numbers to an event or followers to a social media platform.
- TSC does not guarantee book (product) sales.
TSC may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to publish any advertisement or to refuse to repeat any advertisement if any material contained in the advertisement may amount to a contravention of Clause A hereof, is inconsistent with TSC editorial or advertising policy or for any other reason.
You must provide your artwork at least one month prior to publication of the publication in which the advertisement is to be placed in the format and to the quality advised by TSC in the booking confirmation request. Failure to do so may result in the advertisement not being printed or not being printed in the position requested or may affect the quality of the advertisement.
You agree that you are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of any artwork provided by you.
Where we provide the services set out in Clause B you agree that you are solely responsible for checking and approving the accuracy and/or quality of the artwork produced and agree that accepting artwork approval terms and conditions is conclusive evidence that you have approved any such artwork for publication. If you fail to approve any such artwork within [2 weeks] prior to publication you agree that you are deemed to have approved such artwork and we will not be liable for any errors, it may contain.
Subject to any express written agreement to the contrary, you agree we may change the position of your advertisement or other copy where we consider it desirable for any editorial, layout or legal requirements of any of our publications. If this needs to be done, we will use our best efforts to place your advertisement in a suitable alternative position and, subject to time constraints, to notify you of our decision prior to publication.
- Images (minimum 300dpi)
- Business description (20 words)
- All contact details
- Business name, website address, social media links etc.
- The information provided by you upon booking is your final copy and no final proof will be provided.
Please choose your profile package carefully as we do not offer refunds once your payment is received.
Charges & Payment
You agree during the term of this agreement:
- to be charged for the Services we provide to you at our current prices.
- to pre-pay TSC invoices upon booking via PayPal or any merchant of our choosing.
- to pay accounts on a 14-day invoice for all of those charges by the date specified in the account (‘due date’)
- to pay any legal and recovery costs we may incur in recovering payment of our account on a full indemnity basis.
- If you dispute in good faith an amount in the account, you must notify TSC in writing within fourteen days setting out reasons for the dispute and the amount in dispute. Notwithstanding any dispute as to any amount of any charge, you must pay the undisputed amount of each account no later than the due date.
- If you do not pay the account by the Due Date, then we may charge an administration fee of $15 per month or part thereof or 1.5% per month on the outstanding amount of the invoice and suspend all or part of your Services pending payment of outstanding amounts on the account. Nothing in this clause affects our rights to terminate this agreement.
- Rejected cheques will be automatically charged back to the customers account. A charge of $15 is charged for dishonoured cheques.
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
We may vary, alter, replace or revoke any of these terms and conditions effective upon the expiry of 14 days written notice from TSC.
We may interpret your ongoing use of the Services after that date as constituting your acceptance of any such variation, alteration, replacement or revocation of these terms and conditions.
Use of Information & the Privacy Act 1988
You agree to provide TSC with any information we request in connection with our providing the Services to you under this agreement and hereby authorise TSC to use information provided by you as set out below, subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act, 1988 and any other applicable act or mandatory code of practice.
We undertake to take all due care with any information which you provide TSC when accessing our website. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you provide TSC. Information you transmit to TSC is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
You authorise and consent to our obtaining from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about you in relation to commercial credit provided.
If you need to update your information please email Admin@thespiritualcoop.com so TSC has your changes in writing.
Should you with you have any questions answered or lodge a complaint, please contact TSC via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Yeo on (+61) 0404 837 250 between 10am-2pm weekdays (apart from public holidays).
Website Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “TSC” and “our” refers to The Spiritual Co-op (TSC).
Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our products and services is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services and Access
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- Subscriptions – The agreement comes into effect upon your payment of the service fee and continues until terminated pursuant to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The agreement shall be of 365 calendar days duration.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website contains hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link to our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to TSC or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by TSC or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to TSC through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide TSC with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Product and Service Orders
- Our products and services are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers within Australia only.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage is included.
- When you order from TSC, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing TSC with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within two (2) days. If we have not responded to you within two (2) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered products or services will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify TSC through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your paypal or credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold TSC harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than thirty (30), we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least seven (7) Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.